Advantages of the Creighton Model of FertilityCare System
- The advantages of the CrMS are numerous.
- There are no known medical side effects associated with its use.
- The cost of services is considerably less than that of contraceptives.
- Highly reliable and it is natural.
- The CrMS cooperates with the couple’s own natural fertility.
Unravel the Mysteries of the menstrual cycle & shared Fertility
Discover what every woman has a right to know.
See what every couple needs to know.
Thomas W. Hilgers, MD, is the director of the Pope Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction and the National Center for Women's Health in Omaha, Nebraska. Working at the St. Louis University and Creighton University Schools of Medicine, Hilgers and his coworkers developed the Creighton Model FertilityCare™system. Dr. Hilgers is currently a senior medical consultant in obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive medicine and surgery at the Pope Paul VI Institute. He is a clinical professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, Nebraska. In 1994, Dr. Hilgers was appointed to permanent membership to the Pontifical Academy for Life. In 2004, Dr. Hilgers published the definitive textbook on natural procreative technology, The Medical and Surgical Practice of NaProTECHNOLOGY.